Why Market Research?
You have a product, service or idea that you think would do well in the marketplace. Who do you turn to? Where do you go?
This is where we come in.
Unless you have created something never seen before, your product, service or idea will most likely fit best with a certain segment of consumers in a particular market. Our job is to find out who those people are - their geographic location, their gender, their age, their income, etc. From the information we collect, we can help you identify the people who like your product, service or idea, how it should be priced (should you plan on selling it), whether it will generate enough revenue to be viable and more.
What does a good product score look like? We have tested thousands of products and each study is databased. We can evaluate your product relative to similar products - how does your great idea compare to other ideas? In reality, when research is properly designed up front, the researcher should be able to answer almost any question you have after the data has been gathered:
- • How well will it sell in the Western Census region to households with incomes between $50k and $75k?
- • Do women under 35 like the product more? Why?
- • Out of these three product labels, which is the most preferred and why?
- • How well does this tagline fit with consumer perceptions of the product and the brand?
- • Which ethnicity finds my idea the most interesting?
Let us give you peace of mind
We are your personal consultants for all your market research needs, whether it's business-to-consumer or business-to-business. Unlike conglomerate market research companies where a senior sales person convinces you to invest in a project and then hands it off to a junior project manager with very limited experience, we are with you every step of the way.